Wednesday, April 6, 2011

04/04/11

04/04/2011
Well, today is 6th of April. But I'm typing this. XD That day was a memorable day. A day which I have eaten the least meals. I ate at 10.30am then went to The Westin Langkawi at 11am. And went to the hostel at 12pm. Which means I do not have any orientaton or to start working.

I reached the hostel. With whole bunch of luggages. I was all alone with heavy bags. I brought alot of things. Because they do not provide kitchen uniform. Which those uniforms are like thick and heavy! Waste the space of my bag. (Which seriously affected me, cause I have no more space for food. Babi.) I am new here. In Langkawi. I sat in the living room for like hours! Without FOOD.

Housemates reached home and when one of my housemates knows that I didnt have my lunch at 6pm. She immediately offered me her Maggi cup. IMMEDIATELY! So kind of her!!! (It's consider very kind when u know someone like not even an hour to do that.) And she thought me things too~! To live there.  Alot! XD 

I was saving the maggi for dinner so I planned to eat it later. Before I eat it, another housemate offered me spaghetti. She cooked extra for me. Haiz... Forgot to take picture. It was oriental cooking with angel hair. Yumm~! Eventhough the hostel is not like Great or what. But people live in there matter alot.

I cant expect everyone to be as nice as me. (I'm NOT. >=D)  But they are really nice. They are Sylvia, An Chee and You Gee.
Sylvia -- The person who cooked spaghetti
An Chee -- The person who offered spaghetti
You Gee -- The person who offered Maggi cup

Well. So far. The world has no bad people yet. =D

Typed by Wen^^ ,6/4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!