Tuesday, November 2, 2010

31st of October 2010

Hmmmm. Typing this on 1st of November. Realized that I can’t really remember everything. Should have type it yesterday. x/ 
Today, Sunday. Work. Hahaha~ Cause Ms Angeline says Sunday busy then I had my off on Friday. Which was super duper boring. I wonder why she asked me to go on a  busy day. And she asked me to stay longer if I would like to. Not like I can help also. :[  Well. When I ask about that, she says that doesn’t matter, she just want me to observe how it works on a busy day and learn from it. Awwww. So nice~ Oh ya! And this morning she offered me breakfast too~!!!!! C= But, as usual. I’m still me. Hungry also I won’t take. ‘Face skin’ too thin. XD
Today when answer phone call, forgot to take down name of the person calling. Kena. Then cried. x/ I really don’t want to. But… as usual. Me being myself. Then lunch. I’m always very hungry. But when I reach the little café and see the food, I don’t feel like eating already. But still have to eat a little bit.
Today is a busy day for the hotel. Because the prime minister of Australia is coming. With her husband. Okay. My general knowledge is poor. As in very very poor. I didn’t know that prime minister of Australia is a woman. X/  My shift for today is 9-5pm. And I decided to stay. Cause go home also nothing to do. As they say PM of Aus will be arriving at 9pm. Well. Aren’t VIPs usually late? So, ya. Tomorrow have to work from 7-3pm so I went home at 9pm. I walked down to the park for my car. Then drive lo. A shuttle of Putrajaya Shangri-La  approaching. I was driving very slow cause it was dark . Shuttle highlighted me pula. == I thought important guest in the shuttle. When I turned out to the roundabout, the shuttle driver drove so near to my car. On purpose. P STICKER leh!!!!!! And honk. Then I realized it was hskp team on the shuttle. Haizzz. So sia sui.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!