Sunday, October 24, 2010

22nd of October, 2010

I was late today. I woke up at 7.15am (supposed to wake up at 6.30). But still earlier than ytd. Yesterday was really late. Woke up at 7.55am for 9-5 shift. >.<'' I went to hotel alone. Haha~ 2nd time. I reached and I climb. Again. Then I saw the other housekeeping friends. 4 of them. Were behind me. But at the end they reach hotel before me. So damn sia sui leh. As usual, ppl look at me like one kind because of my sweat. =.='' I changed into my uniform. Then I went to café for milk. Haizzz. Too late. Milk finished. But after that they refill so I take. Haha~ then work. These few days got nothing much. Today they heard that mystery shopper just left from Traders KL. So they are expecting him/her/them to reach here by today or tomorrow. 

I saw Lamborghini and GTR parked outside the hotel!!! I saw people who own the cars. Yeng leh. Although is not young. But very very very very very x1000 yeng leh. They were going for the track. They were smoking outside, with their cars. 2 of them who went into the Lamborghini were so damn yeng. Even though they smoke. 1 looks like Chinese and he looks very familiar. And very very very the cool + yeng. Another is mixed and is from Singapore(Leng zai). Ahahahahaha~ Yeng zai dou pit ar!!!! I was looking looking there see how fast their cars is. But roundabout only. Can see nothing. =| 

Then I went for lunch. Yer. Nothing to eat so I ate bread for both breakfast and lunch. Ewwwww. Although I like bread but their bread not nice. >,< And I don't understand why, most of the time when I enter the café(A very small one. Everyone can see you once you go in.) most of them will laugh at me. Not like friend kind of smile but laugh. I don't understand why. But I found it very weird. I thought they weren't laughing at me but after sometimes I think they are laughing at me la. Perasannya. I sat with housekeeping friends. Ahahahaa. Got 1 guy likes Suk Khee o. XD whenever I mention her name, he smiles. Hahaha~ So funny. After that go back lo. My god. I cried. Twice today. I don't know the first time did anyone saw. Hopefully no. 2nd time I cried because the people laughing laughing thing lo. Stupid. Don't know cry for what. Then kak Jeya talked to me. >,<

After that. Stupid. I said 'I don't know' to the guest. I know I'm not supposed to. But I said 'one moment please.' She still keep on asking. Then kena lo. Hahaha~ And they suspect that she is the mystery shopper. Cause she asked all sort of questions. Die la me. Stupid. Then after that when answer phone call don't know who is Jeremy pula. Don't know where to transfer then got call coming in somemore. Ms Angeline, the front office manager helped to answer call. Waseh, sia sui ga. Manager jarang use this operator's phone wan lo. Die die die.

Then hotel's fire drill. So funny la. The bell rang so long and still nobody goes out. Hahaha~ I was like looking at the stupid noisy little bell. They say just ignore it. But at the end we get to know that we all have to leave the hotel. Ahaahah~ To the assembly area which is the park's car park. We walked down to the park using the road that I walk everyday =.= It was fun seeing most of the staff of the hotel there(some are still inside serving guests. ><). Btw whole hotel only got 100++ staff. Max 200. I think. Fun. Over. Back to work. Ahahahaah~

Since got mystery shopper so I’m not advisable to pick up calls. Ahaha~ So free? Go purchasing department and to take things lo. I went there with nothing. Mr.Mahendran, the purchasing manager, says 'Wah. You come like that only ar. How to take things? Go, go and take trolley.' Ahahaah~ I went to the dewan to take the luggage trolley. Then I go and take the things lo. Got trolley also hard to push. Habib, the driver, went to help me. Ahaahahah. Before this I asked him but he refused to. Somebody must have forced him to. XD after that I went for letterhead. Requested 2000 pcs but they gave me 2500 pcs. 5 stacks of it. Waseh heavy sia. I brought it from lvl 1 to lvl 3. With the lift la. But also consider very strong d. it was really very heavy. Hahaha~ 

After that wanna go home d, I saw Mr. Mahendran and asked him whether he can fetch me to the bus stop or not. But he says he cant promise. Cause he rides scooter to work today. Ahahaha~ Wilson, the service center leader is then heard it. He was going home so he offered me a ride. I don't like him. Not like hate but just simply don't like. I don't know why. Must be his character. Anyways, people offered then I can't push away right XD really lazy to walk down and it was drizzling. And I reached hostel. I bought nasi curry ayam with telur dadar. And I regret that I went hostel so early. I should have lepak at the café. I saw many housekeeping friends were in there. =C Regret!!!!! At hostel nothing to do. Planned to wash clothes but since gonna leave latest on Sunday then I lazy to wash d.
And now I have Malay friends and friends from Vietnam and Nepal. I realized that I don’t have Malay friends before this. Ahaahahah~ They are all nice~ Everyone in the hotel is nice. Just that most of them smoke and we gossip(not much). >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!