Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gathering before Bing and I go for our training. C=

Went to Sunway Pyramid. To gather? As usual la. Go and play around. Haha~ But somehow with a better reason. Hehe~ Went to 'Ru Jia Xiao Chu' (ain't sure of the restaurant's name) Haiseh forgotten to take pic of the food >,<  Siao. Then went to Red Box. Don't know why. Today like not as many songs sang as last few times. Haha~ Anyways, Everyone sang happily~ Pei Xin really can make funny voices XD And. Missed ‘大眼睛’. =(  Then went to Sasa. Tested the BB cream and Almost all the perfumes >,<  ‘向外面射不要向里面’says the Sasa-rian. XD Bing bought some cosmetic products. Luckily. If not that girl don't know will kill me or not. XD Then Baskin Robbins. Haha~ We sat there for like. An hour I think. Doing make up. In public. X[ Bing looks matured after make up~ Nice! C=   @@ Was told by Ying that I look like a human only when I'm with make up (and still not, even in light make up. she realised) Well. Make up is not good!! People will not be able to recognise me after I took off the make up. NOOOOOoooooo....... And then they can't stand my hair dy. I guess. So. decided to CUT my hair. After a year. Aiyo... Snips so expensive. My mum is so gonna kill me. *.*
 =( Sorry and Thank you to Bing,Ying, Xin and Bangla for the early birthday gift. THANK YOU!!! 谢谢~  I will 报答 you all de. ^^ (Haven't find out the way. >,<)  Erm. I don't like to cut my hair. Have to sit still over there for quite some time. San fu. First time experience for the washing hair part. OMG. It was horrible. That guy was like 'what's wrong with this stupid girl?' Very uncomfortable lo. Seriously. I don't get why people go to saloon to wash their hair. So weird. My ears ar.... Touched my ears somemore. No like. =/ Then went to McD. Haha~ And then. Went home lo. After being stucked in the carpark for few minutes(quite some time).
Bangla. *Peace*

Bing and Xin

Breakfast? Got no chance to have it. XD

Xin and Ying

Bangla *Peace agn. Without looking at the camera* 
And Bing *Burger advertisement? I'll buy  =P *

Happy dinner~

Bing and Me *with the new messy hairstyle*

Before cutting my hair (May)


New hair style. (Oct)
=( I went out without deodorant. Nooooooo.. Stinky Yi Wen. 
And I'm still in make up at this moment XD Thick make up.
I wonder what my mum will says. Bout my hair. Er.. I mean scold.
Gonna take the hostel key tomorrow. I wonder how the hostel looks like. ^^

PS: Oh! Oh! And I realised. I was wearing the same T-shirt and shorts in both before and after. 0.0 Wah~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!