Thursday, October 21, 2010

18th of October, 2010

18th of October,2010.
No broadband for today. So, I decided to type in Words first. Went to my aunt’s house on Saturday after work. Suk Khee went home too. I came back to hostel yesterday, she came straight to hotel this morning. Due to the security kacau kacau case and to cross the road, I chose to follow my housemate, As, which is going for 7am shift. Mine is at 9am. I’m already thr at 6am. As adviced me to sleep at the bed over the locker place. It looks quite clean but I’m certain that the bed is dirty (hotel’s staffs do take nap over thr). Well, woke up at 8am and rush to change. I’m slow. And I haven’t make up and have my breakfast. After that WORK~! ^^ Fun~~ I didn’t know time past so fast. I was answering call with ‘good morning’ at 12.40pm. >,<
LUNCH
Then had lunch with Kak Jeya, she taught many trainees on answering phone call and managing the service centre. Mr Christopher said that I look like her niece. He is an Indian. I smiled. Then don’t know why suddenly so gan cheong explain ‘Don’t worry don’t worry. My wife is a Chinese. Her sister’s daughter.’ XD Funny. The soup was nice~ Sweet corn soup with a very thick taste of Oyster~ Yum yum. Then work lo, still having fun. Dato Sri Ng Yen Yen booked meeting room for her meeting. I saw her~ Nice clothing. Not like she is a superstar but still.
BALIK
Then Mr Makendran sent us to our hostel. Halfway  I saw As then I shouted =.= Did I? No ba.. Then after reach, went to grocery to buy bread as dinner. End up buying burger >,< Today so hardworking, diligent, intelligent. Muahahaahahahahah~ I swept the floor of the whole unit (except rooms), mop the floor twice, washed my clothes and fried an egg for my burger. Wahahaahah~ So free. Used dishwashing liquid to mop the floor. So clean leh~ Not sticky d~ Not like the first week, my mum used powder == So hard to clean it. Then dinner. Waseh. I was eating thr, she didn’t even put down her foot first or whatever. Her foot was right infront of my face, mouth and burger sia. Then I went to clean up my bed. What I found? Hair ar!!!!!!!! Not the head punya hair but somewhere else de la(You know? The not good to be mentioned part. ==). Confirm not me! Cause I wear clothes in toilet. Then is hers lo… Why la… How if I accidentally eat it at night?!?!?!!?!? Not only 1 leh but 2!!!! Wakao… Recently all rude words ar… Why? You lo… Blur person. Will shorten my life wan leh. Please oh Please. Oh wait. After had my lunch Kak Jeya says she is rude~! Ahha. I know right. XD Well gonna sleep now. My mum asked me to. Cause I was having fever. I’m like cant even rmb when was the last time I had fever. At least 6 yrs ago. Long time don’t know how it feels when having fever. Suddenly pula fever on Friday. My mum claimed that it’s because she didn’t call on Thursday. Cheh… tasted. No good. No more sick sick thing again. Can die.
Burger that I put in much effort. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!