Saturday, October 2, 2010

Internship.

After about 9 months, here comes Internship. Well. Final Year Exam first before internship. The last paper was this morning. Erm. I wish that I won't fail.


Yea. Internship. I took quite some time to look at the list on portal during my term 2 holiday. I was first thought of Pangkor Laut Resort for my 1st internship. I couldn't find that resort on the list. I was too late and it's already full, I guess. One of my friends applied for it. And he went all the way to Pangkor for the interview but he didn't get it. If I get to apply to this resort, I won't be able to go for the interview. So ya. No regret. XD
Pangkor Laut Resort
After that I pick Cameron Highlands Resort. I was looking forward to it. But that hotel never reply my application. >=(  I called many times but didn't get to speak to the HR manager. Failure. But I'm still keeping this in mind. I really want to go there. =(  I want to know why didn't they reply.
Cameron Highlands Resort
 Since there is no reply from CHR, I applied for Putrajaya Shang-ri La. Interviewed on 18th of Sept. I brought all my certs but they didn't ask me to show them. Good. I kinda don't understand why do we need those highschool's certs for interview. Well, that lady who interviewed me and another course mate was nice. I did the interview badly.
Putrajaya Shang-ri La
On 21st of Sept, the below came out
Confirm~
See~ Confirm~ But I'm still shortlisted for the first one. It's not unsuccessful. Yet. I really still want to go Cameron Highlands Resort. Not because of the hotel since I've never been there. Just simply wanna stay further. And I think staying at Cameron will be fun. Strawberries. The weather. And Flowers. I like Cameron more than Genting. Which ppl find weird. I like kampung kampung places more than a city. But not for staying.
Going to Putrajaya Shang-ri La next Saturday. I'm gonna stay at the hostel since I can't really drive. Started to worry after exam. I wonder how the hostel looks like. Am I staying alone? Eating alone? I bet there won't be any water heater. Haizz. Shower using cold water is horrible. I wish everything goes well in these 3 months. ^^ Good Luck to me! And everyone who will be going for internship. C=

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!