Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Last. Service. Class.

Today is the last service class. I don't really feel the 'last feel' in it though. I'm always very gan jiong on service class weeks. But during the serving process, I'm not really that nervous. I think that's because I don't care much about it. Generally I dont care much bout anything. Never.

I was doing the napkin part for Mise-en place, which means preparation before service. And ya. I can't remember how to fold. Not even a single thing. So I asked for help from Michelle! ^^ And I'm gonna serve 8 pax with my group mate, David. The table setting was like 0.0 cause I don't know how to set 3 pax on a 2 tables. (Not using my wits.) Then.. skip skip...

Serving time. I said the F word. For like twice. Influenced by friends. >,<  I did many mistakes but can't remember all. Just a very HORRIBLE one. Set the forks and knives wrongly. I changed the positions of them at every turning. Wonder how I did that. And after service class, drank a cup of milk and ate chicken confit. Yum~ Half way eating, hotel called. (Next post! As I have no clue how to talk bout that before this.) Asking for typhoid and stool test things. I didn't know I have to do stool test. ( Ewww.. How? Scoop it as though it's ice cream?) Halfway speaking phone died. I didn't know it was in a very Low battery condition. So ya.. borrowed Wei Mae's phone but don't have the record of it. Great huh.. Wei Mae looks very sad. As what I saw, since the restaurant was opened. She was standing opposite me. As usual I don't know how to comfort ppl so I don't ask much. I always think that ppl will tell if they want to. Not like I'm one of the "ppl". Friends rarely tell me things since primary (When ppl start to have "Things"/Secrets.) Because of my character I guess. XD

Then briefing. (Since when briefing became a so sensational and emotional thing.) I hope ppl understand that I don't cry because I want to / have  to / like to / need to. I just couldn't control.. The glands got problems I think. >,<  I know many ppl hate ppl who always cry. But I don't cry just to cry. It's just some water flowing out from nowhere. I wanted to say something when lecturer asked me to!!! But something blocked me from doing it. Yo.. I regret!! I want to say it out. I could have write it down and ask someone to read it out. Will anyone help me? Well. Past.

And then before going back home by KTM. Christa lend me her battery~ Wah! So ngam size and she is so nice~ Tomorrow will be going to coll at 7 for 5pm test. Haha~ 'Fun!' Wish to have Subway for breakfast tmr. >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!