Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Foot Coming Through~!

Big Foot and family went to Sunway Pyramid today. We were supposed to go SS2 after that but my father decided not to since my brother wasn't there (He himself,my brother didn't bother to go. Hmmph..)


At Pyramid. Took pics at the concourse.


My little sister~
The first one: Bye *sob*
Sisters

Pretzel dog in mouth. *bloated*
Shopping...
Target: 0
Objective/Aim/Goal: No.
Mum says, buy shoes. (Cause all my shoes are not in their shapes anymore. The silver ones, brown, orange, red.. so ya...)
Wanted to go in to Kitschen but mum showed 'Not happy' face. So, byebye Kitschen.

I HATE to buy shoes.
No, I LIKE to buy shoes.
Haizz. It's all about those huge feet. Always no size.. Today I was telling a girl to get me size 40 (Ya. FORTY. Huge right...Sometimes 41.) That girl was like 'HAR?!?!' I softly answered her 'Ya. 40.' Is she shocked of that or it's just me? Well maybe it's just me. Sensitive... Haha~
I saw another pair of shoes which i like. And most important!! My feet can fit in!! (without asking them to bring me 'the largest size please') Cause it was the last pair size 41. Yet i didn't get to buy it. When i was looking around in that shop, a girl bought it. =(  *sob* It was a pair of blue shoes with ruffle and a wooden teddy bear on top.
Cute hor? XD
That girl was trying on it. I saw! It was like 1 cm bigger than her feet. But why did she buy it? Haizz... Then i saw the same one in another shop. Was so Happy. But size 40, couldnt fit into it.. "Ada besar lagi?" "Tak ada. Ini yang terbesar." BYE. Bear.
I went in all the shops selling shoes (With affordable price) in Pyramid, I think. But still havent buy a pair. Then at last found a pair in parkson. Was thinking to take blakc or white. Asked the staff thr to bring me both colour in size 40. Luckily he says black 40 no more. Fated. So I bought the white ones. Although I dont really really really like it. but okay la. Haha~ Better than hv no presentable shoes at all.
And and and I bought a blush! Whee! But didn't buy a brush. Cause I dont knw which one is for blusher. Or they are all the same? Hmm. I wonder.

Oh ya.

Shoes!!

Haha~ Big sampan coming through~!



From this view, they look larger/longer right? XD

Hmmm.. White and heeled. I wonder how long will they last. XD
My feet. Huge. So what? Do I look like I care? -Quoted from Car Yi
Is lucky enough to have legs!! Along with feet, especially.

Advantage of having huge feet
-Won't fall down easily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!