Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prepare for Mid Autumn!!!

Mid Autumn Festival!! Things that signifying the arrival of Mid Autumn Festival : Lanterns, Chinese Water Chestnut and MOON CAKES~
Well, ever since the day my mum learned how to do moon cakes, she does it every year to give to friends and relatives and of course for us. Jelly moon cakes, Crystal skin moon cakes and the normal kind of moon cakes.. Jelly and Crystal skin moon cakes are done before I have even started blogging.

The process of making Moon Cakes~

While my mum was preparing the dough for the moon cake skin and the pastes, I was cleaning those salted eggs.

It was covered with black sand. *I think it's sand*

And then I rubbed it off.

Clean eggs~

Yolks.


Back to my mum's.

Pastes with KuaCi. (Red Bean, Green Tea, Lotus, White Lotus)

Dough for the moon cake skin.



Clearing the mess.

Mold~

After first bake.

   
<><><><>


Brushed with egg.
 

 
2nd brush of egg.



Tadaa~
*PS:
-The date and time shown on those pics are wrong. It's supposed to be 14/9/2010 between 9pm to 11pm.
-Some pics are blur because I don't knw how to use cameras. >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!