Monday, September 20, 2010

You.

Hmmm.. Somehow I regret to post out my blog url. When typing also have to be very careful. Is like got ppl watching. But that's the whole point of blogging right? Ish ish ish.. Perasannye budak ni. Nvm. I took it out. So now it's safe! And I'm talking to you now. You stupid blog...

Haiyo. Sometimes I really don't feel like doing what you asked me to do wan lo. Not because I don't want to but the fact of when I was looking for you, you don't even give a shit. And I will always make up a excuse/reason for it to myself. Maybe this... Maybe that... and Maybe maybe maybe... (But really, I know there are some reasons like out of credit or very very very busy. Good one.) Then after feeling like shit, I want to complete/accomplish/fulfill what you asked me to do. But that day I tried hard and I had a chance to but I didn't. Very selfish huh. And I didn't feel very very bad for that. After 1 week and 6 days which is last Saturday you replied. I thought you texted me to screw me up. But you didn't, you showed >< instead of scolding me. Hmmm. What a surprise. Sometimes I wonder is that you who are texting me.
Well. I really hope that our friendship can remain as what it was during junior highschool days. Anyway. Still. I believe we're gonna be friends forever!

Friendship Forever!!! (Link)
Wow~ Friendship Forever!!!!
Friendship Forever, Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!