Friday, March 11, 2011

My Life



It has been quite sometime since the first blog in 2011. Hmmm. My life is getting more and more lifeless + duller and duller as days pass.
Life without a Goal / Target / Aim isn't a life. Now I realise.

People are all so busy doing productive things. While I am just roaming around doing nothing. I am quite clear that what am I supposed to be doing now. Just couldn't find a reason to do it. (Am a person who only does things with reason) I will do it only if it's my will.


^
^

BUAHAHAHA. Typed this amonth ago? Around there la.

Not that now I am living meaningfully. But. Haha. Better la. I found a long term target d. Haha~ Just wish i can complete those short term's to-do things to achieve my goal la. Muahaha~
Yo. yo. yo~! Wish me all the best for Dreams and Life-lier Life.  >,^

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!