Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today. Not one of the good days.

French performance practice.
Time : 12.00pm
Venue : Taylor's Lakeside

Ate curry yee mee. Which I had crave for quite a long time. Not nice. But still went to college happily. Was late for 5 mins. Met friend at car park. Rushed to class together. But only few people were there and lecturer wasn't free yet. And they called me 'Medusa'. Ahahaha.

Then started our practice. Sang both of the songs. Suddenly, lecturer decided that girls shall not singo but dance for the second song due to the key thing. (Which I couldn't get it *tone-deaf)

I strongly oppose it. Silently. I thought I will be fine as it's with friends. But no. I was wrong. I just couldn't do it. Or better to say 'I wouldn't want to do it'. And I know there are people who are angry with me. At that moment I was quite 'Dulan'. But when moment over and I realised it was all my fault.

To make sure I won't be the burden of the group. To make sure people won't be mad at me anymore. To make sure I won't put down on people who still have some hope on me (Wish there will be at least one). And ya. To get some marks... I WILL DO IT.

Today is worse than yesterday. I believe tomorrow will be better than today.

Oh ya. And I have my hair permed. Hmmmm... It doesn't turn out as what I thought it will.. Haha. Fail.

Hmmm... Still a Medusa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!