Tuesday, July 26, 2011

25th of July 2011.

Haha!

24th July ===> Shawn Khor's Birthday
25th July ===> Garry's Birthday

So we went The Gardens at Sunway Pyramid to Celebrate. Haizzz. I forgot about it. Didn't get to bring camera. I like the interior design of it. So NICE~
But No Camera, No 'Chik Chak'. =(

I like today! Not much work. Then gather together at The Gardens chit chat, talk crap, boobs AND AND AND LANGKAWI !!! Me Likey.

Although somehow I think we couldn't make it. But nevermind! Atleast we discussed about it!!! Had fun listen to them discussing. Got so excited. XD

I Love Friends gather together! So nice!!!

Shall do this more. So first I must talk attractively like the other Klang's people in my group. (Don't know why people tend to stop talking and listen to them... Powerful!)

Westin Langkawi
We are Coming Soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!