Saturday, July 23, 2011

我不玩了...

I dont wanna be involved in those miserable relations between people... So hard to understand. So hard to figure out. I believe it can be easier but they dont... Or maybe I am wrong.

I like to be with friends. All the time. Very much. But will not be too close with them... Cause I slowly understand that friends leave. For different reasons... Different People.

I have always wanted to make a change. But I couldnt. So weak... So useless...

I chose to escape. I wouldnt want to work with people who I know. Go somewhere people wouldnt go for training. Chose without discussing. Have many reasons of doing it. Which couldnt be told. Or just not able to tell.

In the end, I actually have to communicate and work out with them no matter what. I have never put in much effort in it. Just simply believe that no matter how hard I try, it will just remain the same. Because it's me.

Sometimes people ask me to believe in myself. But I found out that when I do, they are actually the one who dont. So what's the point.

I wish I am like Pocahontas. Having a tree to talk to. And it will answer.



不想玩了。一直守着很累。不是我不管,是我真的管不起。


No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!