Saturday, October 1, 2011

Internet is getting all over me.

After all it's not that good to keep on procrastinating what I could have done earlier. I hate to do college's things during holiday. Why does it happen to be so ngam to have service class right after holiday. Haizzz. No Guest. No bartender. No nothing.

I had always have bad impression on girls. Even though I am one of them. But really. Guys generally are easier to deal with. I feel quite hopeless when nobody can actually help me. But when I start to think about it another way round. It actually makes sense. Haha! Is not like I have helped them or I will help them if I were them. So why do they have to help me?

And there are a lots of good and nice people too. Well, I do feel ashamed of myself when I see people giving out selflessly. I guess there is a lot more for me to learn to be a good person. But lately I really appreciate that there are actually people who help me without grumbling and asking for return. Especially a person who has the inverted name of mine.
Life is better with friends. (Sometimes)

And for the title. Of all days. The Internet connection actually chose today to be such a bi-a-tch. Keep on signing me out from msn when I actually have to ask important things.

Never mind. I will just try my best to do the best for Tuesday and on Tuesday.

Without realising, I just spent another holiday in vain... Lazy pig.





Haha! I love the BLACK one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!