Saturday, November 26, 2011

Edward Jacob or Renesmee

Watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 yesterday with friends. I think is quite a good story. Cause I like those fantasy themed movies. E.g. Harry Potter. But the one i watched yesterday was erm.. plain. The plot was kinda short and doesn't have much point. I think it's because they make it into 2 parts. No. I think majorly is because they cut the scenes. As what I know, in Malaysia version of Breaking Dawn have a lots of deleted scene. I cannot understand why. Haizzz.. What's the point of watching then. Nevermind. That's life.



I like both Jacob and Edward. So loving. Aww.... I wish to find one soon. (X/ Why so desperate) Haha! Wish to watch part 2 of Breaking Dawn soon. Renesmee!!!

After movie we went Allegro Restaurant to celebrate friend's birthday. I like the interior of that place! Very nice! Ish! I forgot to take photo of it but seriously very nice. I found pictures from Internet.

Allegro Cafe
Interior of the Allegro
The chef
 The above pictures are not taken by me but from Internet. I have tried their lamb shank, beef lasagna and quatro-something pizza. Haha! The beef lasagna wasn't impressing to me. Maybe because I prefer lasagna with white sauce. I like the lamb shank which tasted very lamb-ish. Hehe! And it came with a salad with some sort of vinegar based sauce I think which I really like! The pizza wasn't impressing too. But I like their Tiramisu. Which has be the birthday cake of 2 friends of mine. Haha! So fluffy and creamy at the same time. Yumm. I had quite alots of cake. I was hungry. So ya...

I still dont have the habit of taking pictures of food and nice things. I just save them in my mind. Should start that habit to maximise the usage of the camera.


Happy Birthday to Ellen! And also Happy Birthday to my sister, Yi Hui! =)

Finals coming in a week time. Haizzz. Still find no guest.

Now time for Birthday dinner with the birthday girl and family! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!