Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1 week before Finals.

Well. Actually it starts on this week. French oral comes first. Double kill. Arrrrrr~! Je ne comprend pas!!!!

Notes. 
My sister sort these out. She says I am gonna regret for starting these only 1 week before. True that. Should have ask her to help me earlier. Too bad. It's all too late.

But if I start to be hardworking in these from now onwards it will actually still works. But only if I am hardworking. Hmmm.. No one to blame but myself!

Black Slacks
As everyone knows, the Padini Concept Stores sales. It was like a whole troop of those ancient China war's army in it. Seriously, if I was not to buy a pair of slacks for Finals or I was way richer, I wouldn't go for the sales. It's horrible.

*I  look so ugly in these straight cut slacks! I have always know this. But. For Finals, nvm.
Smile! Am still pretty. Ahahahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!