Monday, December 5, 2011

Ce que je fais?

These few days were kinda full with events. All revolved my relatives. Happy events. Wedding, Birthday, Some gathering thing. =D Followed by my Finals... Not so good.

Well. Frankly, I don't know what I did. But was kinda tired. Mentally. So I decided to make myself some Honeycombs. Lots of awesome recipes on www.citrusandcandy.com.

Failed Honeycomb
The one from citrusandcandy looks awesomely awesome! And I failed. Yea. It's the first attempt. Can't really expect perfect things form me. Like what my mum said, Am not talented. And worst, no effort exerted on this field. (Basically, not in any field.)

But at least. Now I know what I did wrong! Ah ha! Hope for better honeycombs next time.

Honeycomb
I have tried this batch of honeycomb. It actually tastes not bad. Is just some tiny lil thing went wrong. X/

Waiting for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!