Monday, December 26, 2011

Month of Festivals.

21st Dec, 2011
Watched MI 4. Saw Burj Khalifa in that show. Thought of friend who is now travelling in Dubai and can actually see it personally. How nice. I must work hard for the day to arrive!
MI 4! Not bad =D

22/12/11 冬至。Winter Solstice.
Tang yuan! =D
Favourite flavour! Orange! =D
23/12/11
On the next night. I finished a book which I have started to read since last year training. Ahahahah. Actually I only read the first 2 chapters for the past few months. XD In the book they have relationship when they are 14-17 yrs old and kissed (French style). Now I am like 19 and kiss is like so ...(not familiar) to me. XD Oh. I actually kissed a dog few years ago. (So wet & warm. Stinky too.)
Witches!
24/12/11
Woke up early for Roasted duck rice and Pork rib rice. Ended up no meat but Mushroom Spaghetti for lunch. Yum~
<3 Mushrooms
And then shopping at night! Wahoo~
Bought book! Very nice recipes in it!
Lasagna attracted me to this book. XD
I have always wanted a lipstick. Besides the one in my mum's bag which has already melted and the ones my cousin gave me. This is the First one I have! =D
1st lipstick!
25/12/11
Went Qing's house for Christmas party! 
Wahaa! Party in Red! True red!
Great food! Would have eaten more if I wasn't sick...
Stuffed potatoes! Yum~
*So hard to find one with everyone looking good.*
Got a Christmas present from Qing's mum too~ Whee~
Night!

Oh. 1 more.
v
v
v
<<< This album is full of amazing songs! So nice. Am like floating listening to these songs. Christmas feel. Haha! Wonder is it available in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!