Monday, December 19, 2011

My Darling

Weeheheheheheheh~ Exam finished on the 15th. My last exam was PSR accommodation. (PSR=Professional Situation Report. Sounds so professional but no..) I got jury 4 which means I have to do FO presentation. No good. The main point is that the jury is erm.. handsome. Quite. No. Very! Haha! Allow me to do so as the Final is finally over. Mr Zikiri and the jury were friendly maybe because I was the last candidate.

That's not my darling of course.
V
V
V
This is my Darling! =D

On the next day(16th of Dec), I was supposed to check my result at 1pm. And reach college at 3pm if I passed. I did of course. But I reached college 10 mins late. (I was busy playing with my darling. X/)

Went Dao Rae.
(L) Andrea (R) ME
At night, Mist. (My very first time.)
See. I got so many Leng Lui frens. (These are just part of them. ;D)
And also thank my friend for letting me stay over at her house and sending me back to college. Thank you Qing leng lui(The one in the middle of above pic)! =D

Welcome to my world. Darling!! =D
Of course, Thanks to my mum who bought it for me. Even though she says I conned her for that phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!