Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Le six décembre mille neuf cents quatre vingt douze

Haha! Just trying to show off abit with my so called French after my listening test. Oh btw. That is the date of an angel borned. XD

Is quite a sad day to me which I went for exam and class at 7am and reach at 11.15pm. 2 yrs in a row that I wasn't at home during the day. (Also 2 yrs nvr go for Ching Ming d. X/)

Oh well. But everything is overlaid with my aunt's & friend's messages, calls and wishes! And also a lunch at Mekong House. (Which I wanted don't know since when) Aiya. forgot to take picture tim... Haizzz. Nvm.

Then erm also this.

Girls~
 I look green and have no eyes -.-


Guys~ Very siao ones. ;D

Everybody! =D
Ho. They gave me 'The Shine' on my sad day. =D
I am an attention seeker. So I actually like this but not in this way. Haha! Secretly makes me go 'waterfall'. I like open ones. XD (Asking for too much man.)

And when I reach home (At freaking 11pm), I got these!!!

Mum's handwriting. Keke!
My sister also said that I can buy my cake tmr. I bet my mum planned to ask me to buy myself on the way back from college. Too bad. Tmr no class.

I am HAPPY.
Happy till am speechless. =D
Bonne Anniversaire, ma chère! Oops. Am late for 30 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!