Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ah Woooooooo~ *-*

Aiyer. Genting. The place I rarely thinking of for vacation. I prefer places like Cameron or anywhere else.. Haha! I find Genting boring as I don't like the theme park and then I have no where else to go...

Mama asks:' Go Genting for what oh?' In my heart, I also don't know for what, my friends say last trip so I go lo. Hahahah~

Quite fun la. But the teapot thing really made me feel very very the dizzy.. @.@ Getting older and older d... 20 this year. =[  And I still didn't go up for the space shot. I think I won't go for it in my entire life. The height is one problem, the feeling of dropping is another. Haha! Most of my friends went for it. Bravo!!! XD (While I am on the Ferris Wheel.)

On the Ferris Wheel (While others waiting for Go Kart)

McD for breakfast in Genting was 0.0-ly expensive. But I love our dinner in Genting. First time I actually eat in restaurant in Genting. Normally mama cooks in the apartment we rent. Haha! Dinner at Causeway Bay Restaurant was also expensive but very huge portion(for normal people).
I was very hungry. So it was nothing to me. =[ Big portion and very tasty! I wonder if there is another Causeway Bay Restaurant nearby.

(From top left) Radish, Lotus root soup,
Iced Honey Lemon, Condiments, Mixed roast rice
Then back to Ria apartment. I would say that I have very good imagination that I cried out of nothing but my own imagination of scary things. Ahahahah~!
So we all actually gathered in the living room to make it till the next day. I had a great speech from my friend, Ping Er. Haha~ That has greatly enlighten me. Although is almost like a summary from what most of my friends told me but from him is different. I guess it's because it's from a person who I don't often hang out with. He helped me to set me first goal, Don't be negative! =D

On the next day Sean tells us that he actually saw thing... An uncle walking around the living room last night. He glanced through everyone except me, Sean said. So they all assumed that it was because I am too dark to be seen. XD

Got souvenirs~
From Wenyi who went Korea. =D
From Shawn Khor who went Beijing!

Friends~ + Wei Mae!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!