Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Johor

Not a very interesting place. From what I saw. Went there from 31st to 2nd. So I had a very boring new year. Ahahahah!

1st day dinner. Restaurant 蓝海湾.

On da sea.
Man Tao! <3
 Their chili crab not nice. =[

2nd day.
Went Desaru beach.

Sister on da beach
Happy. (Playing bubbles blown by my sis) XD


Went to Desaru Fruit Farm. (Super sien)
I thought it will be like visiting an orchard. But no... Too commercialized for me. RM20/person. But I did learn 1 thing from the farm. Passion fruit grows on vine. Haha~

Desaru Fruit Farm
Passion Fruit~


Olden days' High heels?

Scared of chicken. =.=
Then lunch. (Super yum~)


Butter Lobster
This is very nice!
(I wonder how they do the crispy butter crust.)
Nyonya style Steamed Fish. Yum~
Kam Heong Crab
And then nearby the restaurant, there is a shop selling crocodile meat. o.0


And then we went to the crocodile farm.


Fat ass.
Selling crocodile meat too. Horrible. (Is it legal?)
For tail/leg, RM150-RM180/kg
Dinner. Matang Seafood Porridge Restaurant.
Deep Fried Dunno What Fish. X/
Might look a lil disgusting. (Cause I only remember to take pic while eating. X/)
The porridge is nice! Although I dont like Teo Chew style  porridge.

Seafood Bihun
Awesome Porridge!
I er... Have a very big stomach. The porridge for dinner was ... So Haha! Egg tart(from Macau Express) for supper. Which papa waited for 30mins. But it tasted like plastic... Yucky.

Eww...
Last day in Johor. Lunch before going home.
Took only 1 pic. Haha!

Lemon Sorbet
Going to Genting with friends tomorrow. It will be fun! It has to be fun! Ahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!