Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Fridge just happened to have 4 Granny Smiths

Fuah. Seriously sad sia. Haha! Went KL on Monday but didn't get anything.(Nothing at all!) Also didn't get to eat something nice.(That pork steak sucks.)
[Main point, I rarely go to KL.]
Not so good luck. Things happened. And my darling Rainbow Sherbet kena scratched. (By don't know which stupid babi car.)

I always think of eating nowadays. Maybe am too free to bother other things. Hmm..
Scary. I have just realised that I have to have meat everyday. Didn't have meat ytd and felt so wrong throughout the day. Evolving into a T-rex I guess.

I was looking through the recipe book for a cupcake recipe. Then I found the seems-to-be-the-easiest-recipe in the entire book.


Tadaa~ The Awesome Apple Crostata.


Holy. This pile of thing might look awful to you. But really. This is AWESOME!

Why is it awesome? (If u ever ask.)
1) It is so easy to be made.
2) The filling is so Juicy~
3) The crust is so flaky and crunchy~
4) And of course. Main factor: I am the one who make it. >=P

(The only failure is that I didn't know the pastry was broke and the juice leaked.)

Haha. Bye. Goin for another piece. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!