Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fried rice

I hate fried rice.
I always wonder why do my mum and my cousin and most of the ppl out there like fried rice.

Then I know why. Mama says papa hates fried rice too. Ahaaha.

Now I like fried rice. Don't have to pick what dish u wan. Just eat everything that is inside. But still look out for insects. Eww.

6/1/12
Was craving for fried rice.
Fuyu fried rice.
*Fuyu : Fermented bean curd
7/1/12
Always in my mind since Christmas. So I tried to make some.
Qing's mama's stuffed potatoes were really nice.
Stuffed potatoes
8/1/12
Went Yew Kee for 'Sang Har Mien'

Yum. Love prawns. ^^
Planned to have Fuyu Ham Fried Rice and Toast with Ham tmr. Only if I can wake up at 10am. X/ All the best.

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHA is your cousin who loves fried rice me??

    I LOVE FRIED RICE! hahaha . always have always will! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Ya. Fried rice and soya milk. Now I like fried rice too. =D But soya milk not yet. Haha!

      Delete

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!