Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happily Packed

Did so many things since last Wednesday! Kinda fun but too much for my pea brain to handle though. 


Wed, 14/3/12: Went CIMB, BSN, had Korean food, grocery shopping.


Che Go
Thurs, 15/3/12: Work.


Fri, 16/3/12: Gathering - Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, The Curve. Then, Over Time, Sunway Giza.


It was my first time to The Curve. Pathetic, I know. Decided to share meal with Caryi and Wenyi. I like sharing! XD They ordered the Cajun chicken thing and a seafood cheese baked rice. Add on a caesar salad.


I have never tried ordering a salad before (except  for potato salad, not a fan of lettuce.)  but my college friends like to order salad. So I got the chance to try them and be healthy? XD Have seen quite a number of Caesar. This was pretty plain. No bacon. *sob*


Caesar salad
I only remember that I have forgotten to take the pictures of our main courses half way through. Pathetic.
Very nice seafood cheese baked rice!!! =D So cheesy and creamy. But the prawns in it quite lembik. =/




They were all busy chit chatting. And I was eating all the way.  o.O

That Chocolate Thing
Woah! This chocolate thing is really very chocolatey. Haha! Is like a Molten Lava Cake with chocolate sauce in a mug topped up with vanilla ice cream and cream. Super yum! Wenyi doesn't like cream, so me and Caryi sapu all the cream. Muahahahah! No, not a single guilt. It was really nice. xD


But in the end also didn't really finish it. Too 'gao'.


Had a drink called 'Run Forrest Run' too. Total all for myself was around RM53. I was happy and excited that day, so I went over board and ended up spent so much. Had fun!


Leftover. Ewww..
Then went Over Time at Sunway Giza and tried their Starker Dunkel. Am not a beer person, so the dunkel thing was o.O... First time to Sunway Giza too. Many restaurants and pubs. PJ is so happening. I like. On a second thought, that's why so jam also... 


Sat, 17/3/12: Went to Taylor's in the morning for the DO & CO's interview. That's the company which caters for the paddock club for this coming F1 race at Sepang circuit. And I passed the interview! =D Then at 2 something rush back Klang to work. Hahaha!


Sun, 18/3/12: Went to Taylor's for the service training. Kinda strict. And I start to think am not good enough for them. They have made the wrong choice... Oh well. Suck it up, once in a lifetime chance man. Cheers! =D Got the uniform, now must buy decent shoes. 3 something rush back to Klang for work again.


Mon, Tues, Wed: Because of some miscommunication I have to work on these days rather than the coming Fri, Sat, Sun. F1 ma. xD  Hehehe!


Tuesday was a mess. The full time bartender was off. Then it was busy and I needed to pee so badly... The tea finished, peach also finished. Then the chef helped me to wash the glasses. So nice of him! Not like normally nobody helps. The kakak will sometimes help too but she was off. But like seriously, if I were the chef, I will hesitate to help cause there were a lots of glasses and supposedly his shift has ended I guess.


Wednesday. Was being annoyed by ppl. Maybe because period but ya. How can ppl be more annoying than me. Awesome. And Egoistic annoys me too! So badly. WHY U SO EGO! Beh tahan...


Thurs, 21/3/12: Plan to make Buffalo wings! And need to shop too.


Fri, 22/3/12: Going to Chola's kitchen for dinner with Ying, Ping, Xin, Wei Sheng and Kim Leong using Groupon's deal! =D Thought Ling was going too but she is only coming back after 2 more weeks... No Indian food together... 


Going back to college for degree soon. Like on the 26? Haizzz... Brain rusting...


GOOD LUCK to me for F1! (Not the racer also. =.=)

2 comments:

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!