Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another start.

Went for F1 yesterday. To serve of course. My feet hurt like hell. Never felt such long term pain before. I promise, I will earn money on my own for a good pair of shoes. Black shoes which are comfy and look nice at the same time, tough job.


I actually went shopping for this F1 thing. Hahah! Got a Fila tee because they wanted us to wear plain white tee during set up.

Black shoes, Nail strengthener, White tee, Stockings

Uniform
Logo of DO & CO.

They have a manual for the service too.

Name tag.
Access card to enter the paddock.

Got this from sliding down the stairs during F1 service.

Not fun.

Went orientation today. Left my phone with my friends for awhile.



2 lil dino. xD

Didn't go through the whole orientation. Went lunch then home. Was walking alone to my car. Thinking of 1 friend of mine who is no longer in Taylor's. Used to see if we reach the car park at the same time, used to walk from car park to class with her, used to walk to the car park with her, used to go for Korean food together. Now no more. Puff... I wonder if I am gonna see her again. =[   A very cool but nice girl. Glad to know her even for not long. Oh. Suddenly reminds me that we still have a bet around. Korean et Thai food. =)

I miss some people who might not even remember me anymore. I can't believe the cruel story my mama told me was true. Life changes from time to time, so do people around us. ='[  No fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!