Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time passing...

Ho. My. God. Always realise there are more wounds only when I bath. There are woundssss on my fingers but this is the worst (during this job period).

Small but sore.

And, Yeah~ Got my very First payslip. (Not that I have not worked before, but I always received cash on the spot. Haha!) I wonder if they calculated wrong. Or they have included March ones? Hmmm...

Do all the payslip looks so simple? First time seeing a payslip. *-*

Learn new things everyday. Haha! Not much but fun. Sometimes sweat like I just bathe. Gan cheong. "Why so semangat?" says someone. I really don't like these kinda questions. They make me think. A lot. Which are all crap.. HAHHA!

Black & Tan
Mocha with cream *yum*
Some coffee thing which failed (no torch was available) =/
Guinness Lychee Lover
Guinness Lychee Lover

Then every night also supper. =.=

Homemade egg on toast.
Tomato spicy tuna cheese sandwich. *Burnt*
Claypot chic rice. (Added egg.)
Minced chic noodle.
Scrambled egg & Cheesy egg.
No. This is nt supper. Tea time for me and mama. =D

And the one I wanted for long. And at last, I GOT IT! xD *scream* *siao*

Wine colour! =D

Car number plate fell off.  Reason: Unknown.


My stunt face. *Laugh*

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha ! The one that makes me smile the last one !:D Eh , I wanna the Guiness Lychee and ur Mocha. Dim ahhh .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute leh? xD Hahaha! Come come! Mocha I belanja u. =D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!