Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New year?

A brand new year. 2012. A bit too late to say. But only now that I realise is another year again. And now my age no longer starts with 1. (Experiencing slight Dorian Gray Syndrome.)


I feel so... Not young. Cannot manja anymore. =[


New year. New inspiration. I like SeoHyun. Her way of thinking. So mature for her age. Am taking her as my role model. Haahah! Can't live exactly like her though, way too strict. So I am gonna pick some as my guide line. One of them, sleep earlier. Than what I am practicing now. Zombie's life... =.=


I am thinking of learning so many things this year; make up, swimming, violin, Muay Thai, languages, bike riding... Which is kinda impossible. No time, no money. (Excuses)  Swimming and Muay Thai, Woah. Really need courage to learn. How am I gonna do that infront of so many pairs of eyes. Heng ah. If there's a will, there's a way. I guess. @@ Will realise them one by one.=D


Oh. And I am not going to Switzerland for studies anymore. My friend says I will be regret for that. Ya. I know. I will be regret even if I have chose to go Switzerland. So it doesn't really matter anymore I guess. Haha!


Not that I am bad or what. But I refuse to donate blood. Unless the nurse would care to make a promise saying that it wouldn't hurt at all. (But who cares, not like type B+ is the universal donor.) But I have made up my mind. I will donate my blood before my 20th birthday or 21st. Which is before I get a tattoo. One with emerald colour! *scream!!* Not that I wanna make myself look trashy or what but just wanting to experience something different. So, mama, please! =D (Wonder if it's too expensive or painful. x/)


Recently working as a part time. From time to time, I realise that to be friends isn't easy anymore. People tend to be very self-protective. Like me. Hahah! And Dafuq (new word from FB, I like. xD) some ppl just tend be so rude!! Not only to me but specifically to all the girls!!! I know they are just kidding. But that's out of limit man. Fine.. Leave it.


And I have lost a friend! Haha.. Sad but ya.. What to do.. But really feel bad, I think is my fault. I always say, "朋友是要来互相帮助的", or better still, "朋友是要来互相利用的", sounds cheap but it's the truth. Just the way ppl think. I used that person too much I guess. Am quite dependent on that friend. I MISS YOU. (The first I thought of when kena bullied at work.)  ='[


Recently kinda lifeless. Which I think ppl start to think bout death when they are extremely bored, then they gone mad, then commit suicide, then the start of the real boredom, the end. Am refraining myself to do so. *strongwill* Hurh.... Am still bored. 


Read 4 books in 2 months time. Which is a huge achievement to myself *claps* All fictional. =.=  Listed down quite some books which caught my sight! Gonna borrow from friends and cousins. x/


Going to The Hill on 16th. Hopefully can make it. Have been staying in this cage for quite sometime. Kinda moldy now. I need nice food. (Don't be too expensive please. Not the one I pick.)


Plan to go out tomorrow, see whether there is a nice chill out place nearby. All the best waking up. ;)  *winkwink*


Er.. HAPPY NEW YEAR?  =D *awkward*

2 comments:

FreeRice.com

FreeRice.com
PLAY AND FEED a hungry person!